Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thanks to all the people who read, supported and debated on this blog.

Especially the people who wrote to tell me that they learned from it and appreciated the information that this blog was meant for. That means a lot.

I've come to a point where I no longer have time to maintain it. Work keeps me insanely busy and I have promised to dedicate more time to my home life. Until I can clone myself, I need to cut some stuff out.

I started this as a way of getting information out to people that I believe they deserved to know. I hope that it did just that.

I will continue to work for positive change and will always work hard to get music that deserves to be heard, out to the people.

I'm always happy to chat about issues or answer any radio/industry questions you may have. Feel free to send me an email. lisa@lisawood.net.

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home